Young Lovers Die While Sleeping in Their Friend’s House in Delta State (PHOTOS)

Two lovebirds have died in their sleep at their friend’s house in Sapele, Delta State.

According to reports, the deceased, Mathew and Bose, were found dead in the sitting room on Friday morning.

Two lovebirds have died in their sleep at their friend’s house in Sapele, Delta State.  According to reports, the deceased, Mathew and Bose, were found dead in the sitting room on Friday morning.

The duo had gone out to buy suya on Thursday night, before retiring to sleep in their friend’s apartment  in Mosogar, Sapele area of Delta state.

The owner of the house and his girlfriend were said to have slept in the room while Matthew and Bose slept in the parlor.

Their friend was reportedly shocked to have woken up the next morning and discovered that the young lovers had died in the parlor.

Also Check:  Two goat thieves caught & humiliated in Anambra state (Photos)

It was gathered that  some people are saying the pair may have died from the Suya they ate the previous night while others are saying they may have died after inhaling generator fumes.

It was gathered that  some people are saying the pair may have died from the Suya they ate the previous night while others are saying they may have died after inhaling generator fumes.

Their corpses have been deposited at the mortuary and the friend has since been arrested, as efforts to unravel the mystery behind the death, continues.

Facebook Comments

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Click Here to get Notification